Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Freestyle is blurry. Including all menus.

(Topic created on: 22-12-2022 06:17 PM)
catflap
Navigator
Options

Hello. I have been waiting for a support callback but they don't call me back.

My LSP3 Freestyle projector is completely blurry. I can't even see the menus clearly

so I cannot find a way to fix this.

Any help, please?

Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
catflap
Navigator
Options

@TechnoLogical @AndrewL Thanks for replying. Everything was blurry. Even the menus were blurry so I couldn't see clearly to navigate through it.

I finally got support on the phone. Distance sensors were checked. Saw no light in them. I cleaned the front with a wet eyeglass cleaning wipe to check for scratches.  Support recommended, and arranged for, repair.

But...DUH! After we ended the call and everything had been arranged, I turned on the Freestyle again and now it's clear as day. It seems cleaning the lens and distance sensors was all that was needed.

I definitely was not looking forward to going to the post office a day before Xmas Eve to send it off, as well as having to watch tv and films on my tablet for a couple of weeks.

So, thanks for your help, and Happy Holidays!

View solution in context

6 REPLIES 6
TechnoLogical
Voyager
Options
Is the focus set correcly??
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@catflap: Please try heading to Home > Menu > Settings > All Settings > General & Privacy > Projector Settings > Focus, and you can adjust the focus from here. 

0 Likes
Solution
catflap
Navigator
Options

@TechnoLogical @AndrewL Thanks for replying. Everything was blurry. Even the menus were blurry so I couldn't see clearly to navigate through it.

I finally got support on the phone. Distance sensors were checked. Saw no light in them. I cleaned the front with a wet eyeglass cleaning wipe to check for scratches.  Support recommended, and arranged for, repair.

But...DUH! After we ended the call and everything had been arranged, I turned on the Freestyle again and now it's clear as day. It seems cleaning the lens and distance sensors was all that was needed.

I definitely was not looking forward to going to the post office a day before Xmas Eve to send it off, as well as having to watch tv and films on my tablet for a couple of weeks.

So, thanks for your help, and Happy Holidays!

TechnoLogical
Voyager
Options
Wery happy i helped.
Preethi Rao
First Poster
Options

Hi same issue samsung projector is

image.jpg

fully blurry even menus how to navigate pls help

Bioscope
First Poster