Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freesat picture issues - 65" Frame TV

(Topic created on: 14-03-2021 02:58 PM)
Chris200
First Poster
Options

HI 

So I am having trouble getting a picture through on the Freesat. 

Going through the Autotune settings, firstly it does not recognise my Postcode, not sure if this would be causing me an issue.  However scanning is not issue, take a minute, finds thew signal no problem and is don't pretty quick after the initial search for signal. Picks up 140 odd channels. So after this is complete I can go to TV guide see all the channels and also scroll through them, but have no picture

The TV is the 65" Frame, with the coax connection direct from my old Sky dish. (when I say old we left sky a few months back after having Sky Q so I know it was all working ok.) 

So to sum up I can't get a picture! any ideas? Am I missing something within the settings that I need to change? 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options

@Chris200: Can you make sure that your aerial is connected to ANT IN (Satellite Main), then head to Home > Live TV > Channel List > Aerial, and select 'Satellite'. Furthermore, head to Home > Settings > Broadcasting > Expert Settings > Satellite System, to find configuration options for your dish. With these options in place, attempt the auto tuning approach once again, to see if you notice an improvement. 

0 Likes
Chrisbrooke1985
First Poster
Options

Hi. I have same issue. Have been using my Frame on freesat for over a year with no issues. Recently it stated 'no signal' for almost all channels. I've tried retuning, resetting, unplugging etc. The only channel I get now is ITV HD. I also get invalid postcode whenever I enter this in.

It is not likely to be an issue with dish as my neighbour shares the dish and has no issues.

Thanks Chris

Please help!

0 Likes
Mihai Marina
First Poster
Options

Exactly the same issue here on a 2020 Frame. Please help! 

0 Likes