Support

Open search

Fraudulent and piracy programme on Samsung App /Samsung Smart TV/

Highlighted
First Poster

Hello,

I would like to hereby inform a fraudulent and piracy program currently available in Samsung Apps which i downloaded to my Samsung Smart TV directly from TV Samsung apps- The name of this app is Smart IPTV and website is http://siptv.eu/news/.
This app requested to make a payment , made the payment and 7 days later service turned off,sent a message to info@siptv.eu,  a guy who manages this / no real names just a nickname ''needz'' /   he said he doesn't care about this and when i told that I will go to the police he said- ''what will you say? that you were using a pirated channels?'''
OK, i suppose Samsung cant guarantee that some developers will cheat on users but why a pirated software is located in Samsung Apps? / Got proof of my payments and email received from this guy where he says he is using pirated software/.

41 REPLIES 41
Highlighted

Send me a contact and I can provide a reliable provider of over 4500 channels and even adult content and also ppv.

Highlighted

I'm using smarters right now and didn't pay anything. Maybe you should contact your credit or debit card company and place a claim. They should reverse the charges. Send them the copy of the email you received from "needz". They should see that this is a scam and reverse the charge. 

Top Liked Authors