Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraudulent and piracy programme on Samsung App /Samsung Smart TV/

(Topic created on: 01-03-2018 12:00 PM)
chavi
Apprentice
Options

Hello,

I would like to hereby inform a fraudulent and piracy program currently available in Samsung Apps which i downloaded to my Samsung Smart TV directly from TV Samsung apps- The name of this app is Smart IPTV and website is http://siptv.eu/news/.
This app requested to make a payment , made the payment and 7 days later service turned off,sent a message to info@siptv.eu,  a guy who manages this / no real names just a nickname ''needz'' /   he said he doesn't care about this and when i told that I will go to the police he said- ''what will you say? that you were using a pirated channels?'''
OK, i suppose Samsung cant guarantee that some developers will cheat on users but why a pirated software is located in Samsung Apps? / Got proof of my payments and email received from this guy where he says he is using pirated software/.

43 REPLIES 43
Ellenhcfc
First Poster
Options

Hi i had the same done to me and they said the same about fraudulent tv. these people need to b stopped 

0 Likes
Madasahat
Voyager
Options

@Ellenhcfc wrote:

Hi i had the same done to me and they said the same about fraudulent tv. these people need to b stopped 

Quiet yourself down!

You thought for the fee you would get loads of free channels but it clearly says it is an app for you to use a subscription service with so take that blame somewhere else.

0 Likes
Ellenhcfc
First Poster
Options
i bought a subscription from someone that does the IPTV n he ripped me off I wasn't talking about the app its self !!!!!
0 Likes
Madasahat
Voyager
Options

@Ellenhcfc wrote:
i bought a subscription from someone that does the IPTV n he ripped me off I wasn't talking about the app its self !!!!!

Well this thread has nothing to do with IPTV providers it is about the app. 

The way you put your post did not explain that.

0 Likes
Inquirer
Student
Options

There seems to be a misunderstanding, or naivety of the abilities of this app?

It is what it says it is, it's an app, which allows you to play certain file extensions on a certain O/S, i.e / Android/ Web os, much like your pc allows you to open certain file extensions.

If you want to open a rar/zip file you install winrar or winzip...etc.

If you want to open a text file, you use notepad ++/ word or whatever?

This is a simple app, and the price reflects that 5.49 euro, if you want to use smart stb, then you better be prepared to shell out $28 dollars for the priveledge.

I should just make clear that i am in no way affiliated with any of the app providers, but have used them on both android and web os platforms.

SIPTV: Good simple app for smart tv, but does struggle badly with large unstructured vod and playlist content You know who you are KB? )

You may need to save your playlist online, change the stream settings....etc...but?

Smart STB: NIce menu layout, but that can't justify the $28 price, and as it uses stalker, you will need a to be comfortable with setting up the app via a virtual mac, and third party pc login.

Other apps like ssiptv are free, but they require manual playlist conversion, and daily manual updates of your feed.

But to get back on topic SIPTV is spot on if you know what your doing, it's not perfect, and really could do with an automatic A-Z menu list, an ability to separate live streams from vod, and a search function.

Stop complaining about an app that gives you live tv for less than a big mac meal

Ade78
First Poster
Options

This app is free for 7 days.

After that there is a one off payment of 5 euros to continue to use .

There are no channels or any pirate content on this app. 

They have to be added by the user as they wish but I'm sure you already know this .

Leet2274
Pioneer
Options

Cant beleive noones mentioned this yet...

The sad little man who started this topic clearly works for SKY uk / cable etc etc..

Sky uk have just forced google to remove the 'needz'  smart iptv app from google play store

Friend of mine just bought a new q9fn qled last week and the smart iptv was there to download on his tv...

Leet2274
Pioneer
Options
So why did you come to samsungs forum to winge like a baby....

Its of no relevance whatsoever to come and post on here.

If you had iptv of someone and it went down, tough isnt it. You argue with them about it

Unbeleivable!
paul1277
Black Belt 
Options

@Leet2274 wrote:
So why did you come to samsungs forum to winge like a baby....

Its of no relevance whatsoever to come and post on here.

If you had iptv of someone and it went down, tough isnt it. You argue with them about it

Unbeleivable!

They have got a point and I don't think it us sky because the lg has lots of IPTV players and an STB player all free to download. Will also pass through atmos. 

0 Likes
Iotv
First Poster
Options

The problem is that the person you used to pay was not an honest provider. Plenty of good providers that charge between 10 to 20 dollars and will provide 30 days of service. Iptv smarters is just and open software but not the provider of service. Hope that clears problem.

0 Likes