Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

?fraud by Samsung

(Topic created on: 25-05-2022 05:51 PM)
cashback111
Journeyman
Options

I am furious with Samsung and think they are perpetrating a fraud.

I bought a television which qualified for cashback but was subsequently rejected for it.

I have records of their terms stating that we were eligible for it and thought it would be a simple case to prove.

Unfortunately no-one in Customer Services will address it and I am being sent repetitive generic messages asking me to take it up with other departments. 

No department will deal with it and despite me advising I wish to make a complaint, no-one will acknowledge it.

Me impression is that they think I will give up if they ignore me and make it very hard for me to engage with them.

My recommendation would be to avoid purchasing from them. I feel like a sucker now. They have fraudulently taken money off me and will not let me contest it as they make follow up contact extremely difficult.

0 Likes
19 REPLIES 19
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Can you upload the screen shot?
0 Likes
cashback111
Journeyman
Options

An accusation of libel only stands if the accuser is correct. I would be delighted for them to come after me because they would have to finally listen to my complaint.

0 Likes
cashback111
Journeyman
Options

Yes but bear with me, it's not saved on this phone.

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Okay, this is getting silly. You have started so many threads and people are replying to different ones.
Please could you start off a brand new thread and give the full background? Also please upload the screenshot.
I'll ask the mods to clean up the posts and will ask they contact you re the issue.
cashback111
Journeyman
Options

Well, thank you, that would be helpful. I'll put up the info and continue this thread alone.

Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Great, thank you.
0 Likes
cashback111
Journeyman
Options

20220519_164243.jpg20220317_091602.jpgPhotos rather than screenshot of my eligible 32" Frame model, the second TV I purchased from Samsung since February.

They told me my TV make was not included but it is the make and number listed above. I have sent them a picture of our tv make and serial number but they will not respond to me.

It is not a huge amount of money but I am aggrieved that they hold all the cards and do not allow themselves to be challenged.

It leaves the purchaser with the option of giving up or taking on the logistical challenge of pursuing through small claims court.

I will take this to small claims court and, assuming I'm successful, post about this far and wide as I assume that while Samsung do not care about their customer satisfaction, they will care about reputational damage. It's a shame it has come to this.

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Thanks for posting the shots and my apologies for the delay in replying. I have noticed you checked against the 2021 promotion valid between December 1st 2021 and December 24th 2021.

Your device wasn't purchased during this period so I think you are mistaken.

0 Likes
cashback111
Journeyman
Options

Screenshot_20220605-235358_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Screenshot_20220605-235435_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Screenshot_20220605-235449_DuckDuckGo.jpg

  Sorry,

Put up the wrong picture.

Here's a couple of screenshots instead.

Have now had 26 emails from Samsung which have all ignored my complaint. 

Have sent one last email outlining my problem and if I get no joy, I'm pursuing them through Small Claims Court.

I will keep the Community updated if I begin legal proceedings against Samsung.

I do hope that a successful case against them will inspire any other victims of their abominable and abusive Customer Services department!

0 Likes
Trina-36
First Poster
Options

Wow sorry to hear that. Try a d see if there's a Facebook page for them a d start telling your story  on it and tell the whole page how dissatisfied you are with how customer service is treating a customer. One thing they didn't tale money from you.....they just not giving you the money that you're owed. My apologies. Thh....I'd start b*****g on their fb page. If one exists.

Ps. Or rapid email them non stop everyday till someone finally helps you. I'd fax or attach your proof of rebate to them. Sometimes I know rebates take a few weeks for you to get a check. Good luck and hope this helps you. I'd be buggin the ***** outta them. 🤣 

0 Likes