Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Franch Smart TV

(Topic created on: 20-08-2021 03:52 PM)
HARVE47
Apprentice
Options

I have recently returned to UK from France bringing my French Samsung smart tv  with me. Can any one help me to download UK apps. All I can find are French ones, and I am unable to change my location in setup.

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
gman21
Apprentice
Options
You might try changing the country the TV is in to uk. Original settings would have been France I suspect. I'm no expert but worth a try.
0 Likes
HARVE47
Apprentice
Options

Many thanks, I have tried to change the country in set up, but it will not give the opportunity to change from France. If I try it asks for a new password, and does not give access to changing the country.

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@HARVE47: Please can you confirm the model number of the TV, located on the sticker on the back of the device, and I will look into this for you?  

0 Likes
HARVE47
Apprentice
Options

Hi Andrew, thanks for the offer. The model ref is UE48H6200. Regards

Wayne Harvey

0 Likes
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@HARVE47: Please can you try heading to Smart Hub > Reset Smart Hub. This will reset all saved information relating to Samsung accounts and linked service accounts, as well as Smart Hub service agreements and applications. When you open Smart Hub again, and sign in to your Samsung account, this may automatically download the Apps for your current region. If this doesn't work, you might want to try a factory reset via Support > Self Diagnosis > Reset > Enter your PIN (default is 0000), then run through the setup, making sure to set your current region as the UK. Let me know if this helps. 

0 Likes
HARVE47
Apprentice
Options

Andrew, the reset worked perfectly. Very many thanks.

Manuel832
First Poster
Options

Hi, my name is manuel,

i tried to order a smart tv with bbox offer. But after a month, i didn’t receive the tv so i cancel the order the 9th of august. Is there someone who could confirm the order tottaly cancel?

thx for all

0 Likes