Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frame TV

(Topic created on: 06-04-2023 06:18 PM)
Gitbitdig
Journeyman
Options
I bought a so called flagship TV 2 years ago from Samsung shop. A 55" FRAME TV. Just before Christmas it failed. Samsung insisted it was out of warranty despite their supposed 7 year warranty. Their preferred engineer took 2 weeks to come and 2 minutes to decide the screen had failed. Not due to anything we had done just that it 'failed'. What are Samsung going to do? Nothing! Hard cheese mate it's out of warranty.
He said if the replacement part was not in stock in 5 days it would be replaced free of charge. OK
Then I had to chase them every 2 weeks to find out what was going on. In March they said the part is in stock and it will cost nearly £600 to replace! 
No way. I call Samsung to ask for a replacement under the consumer rights fair use policy (you could expect a £1500 TV to last more than 2 years) and they just pass you round. Appalling customer service. Ive always bought samsung but I will never buy another Samsung product. Shocking! be warned! 
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
Did you registering your tv when you first bought it
G G
0 Likes
Gitbitdig
Journeyman
Options
I bought it directly from Samsung not through a third party so I didn't register it
0 Likes
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
You have to still register on the app or on the samsung site. Or its your bog standard i think
G G
0 Likes