Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frame TV - screen restarting from standby

(Topic created on: 16-07-2022 06:45 AM)
CraigR4
Journeyman
Options

I have a problem with my Frame TV which I documented in this thread.

Re: 'The Frame' TV restarting - Samsung Community

The main point of my original post, was to establish whether the problem was due to the One Connect Box, or the display itself.

After establishing the model of the One connect, (SOC1000M) I decided to bite the bullet and I bought a replacement SOC1000M on a well known auction site.

The replacement box must originally have been supplied with a non-frame TV, as although it is compatible, there is no art mode available.

However, the new box does the same thing, the screen restarts a few times before stabilising, so I imagine the issue is with the screen itself, and the one connect box is ok.

Any suggestions ?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Lensteruk
Apprentice
Options

I have exactly the same issue. I also purchased a refurbished one connect with the correct model for the frame and that didn’t solve the issue. Greatful if you can let me know how you get on. Likewise I wlll do the same. I was going to buy a cable to rule it out but at £150 then it’s too much of a punt given I have already spent £200 on the box 

0 Likes
CraigR4
Journeyman
Options

well, I didn't resolve it, I have just put up with it. - I am pretty sure the problem is wuth the TV itself and not the cable.

I bought a new frame TV (2021 model which works perfectly - and doesn't use a separate power cable, just the optical cable, - and relegated this older TV to the den.

I couldn't justify spending the money on a repair

0 Likes