Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frame TV screen fade/burn

(Topic created on: 28-11-2021 01:19 PM)
Mulletsaviola
First Poster
Options

Hello, I’m having a issue with the Samsung 2020 55.  It looks to have screen burn from having the picture on frame mode and has dark patches.

how do I report this and get this fixed, I spoke about my concerns when buying this in the Samsung store and they said don’t worry it has a lifetime warranty on this as it’s guaranteed not to do this.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Mulletsaviola: If you head to Settings > Support > Self Diagnosis > Picture Test, is the issue visible in the sample image? If so, and if you're based in the UK or Ireland, then please reach out to our Help Desk via the link below, where an advisor will be able to assist you further, and arrange any necessary repairs. Please be aware that our standard warranty runs for 12 months from the purchase date, therefore if the device is over 12 months old then a charge will be applicable to cover the cost of the service. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

0 Likes
Mulletsaviola
First Poster
Options

Thanks Andrew so the screen doesn’t have a lifetime cover for burn.  Seems the gent in the shop will have misled me with this.  I was worried about it being on but was assured not to worry.  Seems a bit of a poor show when the screen can potentially go after a year and no cover yet the whole point of the frame is to leave it on to look like a picture?

0 Likes