Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frame TV No Gap bracket contains no hardware?

(Topic created on: 04-12-2021 05:33 PM)
Sam1994
Journeyman
Options

Hi Everyone,

I purchased two 43' Frame TVs (UN43LS03NAFXZA). The unit comes with a " No Gap" wall-mount bracket (BN96-43501L). I am mounting on drywall. The instructions say to use F & G which look to be some sort of strange toggle bolt and screw combo, but neither are in the box. I could see missing them in one, but they are missing in both. Oddly, the unit comes with the hardware to mount to concrete. Any ideas what these are and where they would be? 

IMG_1143.jpgIMG_1144.jpg

Sam

4 REPLIES 4
hquant
Journeyman
Options
Those are specifically for drywalls and available in any DIY market. They are not included in the pack though.
0 Likes
Sam1994
Journeyman
Options

StrAnge they would include hardware to mount to concrete or studs but not drywall. 

Gmo32
First Poster
Options

not strange, dumb. drywall more common.

Tommy D
Student
Options

The new Wall Mount Installation Guide (BN68-1030H-01) for a 43 inch TV is even more vague with only pictures (no written instructions) and no mention of a wallboard mount which is the information that most people need.   For anchors you are only given a choice of  G  (a concrete anchor) or H (a screw).     The implication is that a screw is acceptable for drywall, but going to the hardware store to store to get more robust wall anchors is a probably a better option.       A well intentioned suggestion for Samsung:  Most people are attaching their Frame to drywall  and your instructions should include information on this important safety issue.

0 Likes