Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frame TV Art Store Subscription not recognized

(Topic created on: 19-06-2024 07:46 PM)
corgi1
First Poster
Options

I have two 2023 43" Frame TVs, one in my home purchased June 2023 and one in my RV purchased a few months later. I redeemed the 90 day free promo and subscribed yearly in June 2023. Has been working fine on both TVs until this morning. Now telling me that I must subscribe to use the art store. But when I check the Payment Info > Subscriptions in the Art Store it shows I am subscribed with the next renewal in Sept 2024. Have tried rebooting the TV, signing out and back into my Samsung account, and even tried processing a new subscription which does not complete, it says I am already subscribed. Anyone else have this issue and found a solution?

PXL_20240619_175825427.jpgPXL_20240619_175833299.jpgPXL_20240619_175916866.jpgPXL_20240619_175925307.jpg

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
corgi1
First Poster
Options

Heard from another Frame TV  user that this is a company wide issue with almost all Frame TVs. It started on 6/18/2024 and Samsung is working on a firmware update to fix it. The person was not given a date and time when the fix would be ready but was told to manually check for updates starting tomorrow and over the next few days.

0 Likes
FluffySwampRat
First Poster
Options

I was told pretty much the same… but I found this old solution. I have not tried it yet…

IMG_2813.jpeg

0 Likes
pbemjestes
First Poster
Options

Exactly the same thing happened to me on the same day, and my renewal is also up for me in September. Weird. I hope it resolves soon. It's sort of a ridiculous thing to pay for in the first place (though I love it), and for it not to work like this without any explanation or resolution is frustrating. 

0 Likes
DK_FrameTV
Student
Options

I had the same issue and found that setting a new frame art from the Smartthings app prompted me to sign in to my Samsung account (even though the TV was already signed in) and then showed my subscription as active and I could mount the art of my choice in the TV

0 Likes