Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Frame TV 2020 and Ambient Mode

(Topic created on: 28-06-2020 01:49 PM)
KDPearson
Student
Options

I've looked at the recent CES Samsung announcements about the Frame TV.  Great news about the new sizes.  Just curious, has anyone spotted any news about Frame TV 2020 having BOTH Art and Ambient mode.  I've put off buying a Frame TV hoping the new model year would have both modes.  Thanks.

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Angel560
Explorer
Options

I have the new Qled 75inch with ambient mode it has all different features and you can set a print to your big screen ,yes there's a smaller version but the 75inch is awesome check it out 

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

News of an expanded Art Collection on Frame Tv, 44 art pieces will  now be available from Spain's Thyssen Museum compared to just 6 in October last year. 

Art Collection-The Frame

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
KDPearson
Student
Options

That is good news. 

But any news about 2020 Frame having BOTH Art and Ambient modes?  I'm still waiting to purchase until I get an answer to that question.  Thanks for your news.

0 Likes
Solution
Bbourgeo
Student
Options

Just purchased the 2020 65" Frame TV, and it DOES have BOTH Art mode and Ambient mode.  Hope this helps.  

Mitrekab
Pioneer
Options

Both modes but when you use ambient it sucks up memory that then does not clear. Dont use it untill they update the software to allow you to free up memory. If you use ambient you will reduce amount of art you can watch.

Wigmund
Student
Options
Yeah it's got both, not too happy with the way it treats uploading your own pictures tho, seems to prefer you subscribe to its art service 😕
0 Likes
L38
Student
Options

just got my 43 and cannot even upload my pictures but keeps trying to get me to buy art.  Wasn't told when I bought it that the 43" only provide one art picture.  I contacted online help and was told only one is provided free. so one art and cannot get my own own.  super frustrating