Journeyman
Options

It appears to be impossible to do the following 

- enter art mode by tapping power quickly

- using the home menu

- using smart things 

all of these cause the TV to shut down

also connecting over Bluetooth does the same 

and - it’s not possible to preview or use a picture for art mode in smart things 

the smart things app can work as a remote and can control the tv

is this a known issue , or does it need returning ?

92 REPLIES 92
Colbyranae
Apprentice
Options

Same problem brand new tv and first ever use. 30 seconds and done. Please help! No idea how to PM. Surely there’s a support number or way to help that not reliant upon just you? 

Angel560
Explorer
Options

did you go into program and set it up,I just turned it on went to screen savers applied to my TV, and it's working fine ,also going into art mode shouldn't turn your TV off,check to see if you have your timer settings on try that

0 Likes
Colbyranae
Apprentice
Options

Thanks and yes I went through all of setup I think. Timer is set for 4 hours. I even bought a subscription. 

0 Likes
Colbyranae
Apprentice
Options

Hoping this is a better experience than the washing machines! I was really excited about the art feature as I’m not really a tv person. But absolutely not worth it if I’m going to be dealing with tech support constantly. 

0 Likes
davisville
First Poster
Options

have 65" Frame (2019) - have set up Favorite art to rotate every 10 minutes.  Picture goes black without rotating after a few minutes.  Checked software update and I am current.  Solutions?

0 Likes
DannyK
First Poster
Options
Hi I have the same Samsung frame issue which prevents the art from working.

My smarter things won't upload, and art goes to black screen when I start it. I've tried resetting, and various other suggestions to no avail.

DannyT Your post mentioned you may be able to send a USB drive that could fix the issues.

These are the TV details :
Model : UE55LS003AUXXU
Version : 01
S/N : 0B003SCK600327K

Any help you could give me would be extremely useful. I've also sent you a PM you as your request

Kind Regards,
Danny
0 Likes
JenJimPrior
First Poster
Options

How do I PM you??? We are having the same issue... We paid a TON of $ to have our Frame TV professionally installed, and have no intention of "working on it" myself.

0 Likes
davisville
First Poster
Options

No reply from Samsung or others.  My problem was the art setting was set up to turn off if there was no motion in the room.  I turned that feature off and the art now rotates. 

0 Likes
turnepf
First Poster
Options

Hey DannyT - I have a 2019 Frame. I can't figure out how to PM you here to ask for help with fixing the off mode default to art mode. Can you help?

Thanks,

Patrick

0 Likes
Andrea Puente
First Poster
Options

I know this post is from a while ago, I am having all kinds of issues with my frame tv and the art program in particular. Tried a reset which worked for a few weeks now nothing. How can I get assistance? Mine is a 2019 too

0 Likes