Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frame TV (2019) motion sensor not working

(Topic created on: 24-07-2020 11:50 PM)
JD1985
First Poster
Options

This seems to be a common issue on this thread, but I haven't yet found a solution. I purchased a 43" 2019 Frame TV this week and the motion sensor  works to turn the TV off when I leave the room for a period of time but it doesn't seem to pick up motion when I return and therefore does not turn back on to art mode like it is supposed to.

I had two online chats with samsung reps that weren't very helpful. They gave conflicting advice (one said to turn off the auto-power off function and the other said to make sure it was on). Finally I was told that new software will be released in July that will fix this problem. I'm not confident that will be the case as I have read many comments from people having this issue with previous software versions and the newer versions clearly haven't improved in this area.

Any suggestions? Should I just try to make a return and see if the new one works properly? 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
neilkatien
First Poster
Options

Hi

I am having the same issue. Purchased 3 off 55 inches and the first one installed has this issue.

Too scared to open the 2 remaining boxes in case there is no solution/fix.

is there a solution/fix to this???

0 Likes