Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frame ArtStore Galleries have gone

(Topic created on: 08-05-2021 10:04 AM)
madcal
Journeyman
Options

Having enjoyed the Artstore for a couple of months, I now only have two galleries showing (both begin with A) and the TATE etc are all gone.

£4.99 a month for two galleries with a bunch of oil paintings on them compared to all the cool photos etc which were there before.

Is this the new offering or has my TV gone wrong?

Appreciate help before I cancel and instead go downloading images instead of paying Samsung.

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @madcal ,

hope you are well. That is odd! Are you able to tell me how long has this been happening? Have you tried to contact the Art Store Team to see if there is an issue with the app or to fond how to solve this? You can contact them at: checkout.cs@samsung.com.

madcal
Journeyman
Options

Thanks,

I assume you mean checkout.cs@samsung.com is the email address for Artstore support?

I have emailed them.

All I have now is Artistry & Albertina, neither of which have any pictures I would want on my wall (the TV is in the hall and only displays art so this matters).

Thanks

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Sorry for the typo there. Yes, I meant that. They might be able to help you @madcal 

madcal
Journeyman
Options

No reply from that address sadly and still only 2 galleries.

I will give it until Monday and then I am afraid I will have to cancel my ArtStore subscription and likely sell the TV on eBay.  This was the whole point of this Frame TV, to be able to show Art.

It appears it can do that for two months then it stops and so far no support!

Fingers crossed I get some help on Monday.

0 Likes
madcal
Journeyman
Options

PS, tried the online chat help service.

The chatbot just kept telling me that my subscription has expired.  It hasn't.

Not happy with Samsung, had I known this is what is was like would never have bought a Saumsung product.

0 Likes
tscott
Apprentice
Options

We have a 49" Frame and at first loved it.  My wife laboriously made a collection of Favorites. I chatted on line with a support person for a problem with uploaded photos and he remotely reset the hub, never telling me that tha Favorites will all be wiped out! *****.  Huge amount of work down the drain.

And the photos I had uploaded, which had disappeared after a week with the error code 50005 showing, are gone too.

Support people are very poorly trained for Frame support!

0 Likes
tscott
Apprentice
Options

Maybe call the 800 number or do a live chat to support instead of the chatbot which only has canned answers

0 Likes
robox
Student
Options
Hi
0 Likes