Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Frame art mode video and gif support

(Topic created on: 05-10-2020 10:23 AM)
HEmanuel
Apprentice
Options

Hi, 

I'm considering buying a frame TV and read you can upload your own images to display in art mode. I was wondering if it's also possible to upload video or gif so you could play animated loops as art works? And would these be able to loop seamlessly?

Thanks!

14 REPLIES 14
Penguinbo
Voyager
Options
Not sure will have a try later.
0 Likes
HEmanuel
Apprentice
Options

Thanks you!

Tehmeng
Pioneer
Options
You can only upload photos thru smartthings or smart view apps.
Solution
Penguinbo
Voyager
Options
yes only photos. I've had a look. you can make a collage but no animation of gifs.
HEmanuel
Apprentice
Options

Thanks to you both!

Mitrekab
Pioneer
Options

You can only make a collage if you have an iPhone and the app. So no its not user friendly for uploading and framing your own pics. Needs a simple software update to allow random and play direct from a USB stick too. 

0 Likes
sopranodave
Explorer
Options

you can upload pictures via usb plugged in 

0 Likes
Eumeleins
Pioneer
Options

Be careful with the art mode of the Frame. There a several software problems with this mode. With my Frame 43" 2020 the art mode isn't working anymore and I am not the only one with this problem. Search the web before buying a Samsung Frame.

Mitrekab
Pioneer
Options

Can you, please take time to upload how to do that, not been able to with mine but that would be helpful as I only have 3 photos on ours due to memory. Play direct means play off the USB stick, not transfer the photo to the limited TV memory

0 Likes