Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frame Art mode default mount

(Topic created on: 07-06-2022 03:23 PM)
montmorency
Apprentice
Options

Hi,

Is there a way of setting the Art Mode stop that images display with a mount by default, instead of displaying with no mount?

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
Csky
Explorer
Options

Do this:

Don't choose the passeportout in the app.

Just upload the image as is (indicated size) then choose passepartout and color of it in the TV. Then save (middle button) and it will be saved with any passepartout or without passepartout at all depending on your choice, which you can alter later on too.

Good luck. Let me know. //CSky

Eflix84
First Poster
Options

Hi there, I have the same problem - with Art Store slideshows. As soon as I set a mount, the slideshow stops at the image around which I set the mount. 

I would like to always use mounts, especially in art store slideshows. How can I enable this? 

Now it seems like I can have either a slideshow enabled without mounts, or a single image with a mount, which seems a bit of a silly choice.

khomeini
First Poster
Options

So I've just purchased a 2022 85 inch The Frame and thought that setting the default mount would be an option but find its not at all.

Seriously Samsung, if we're meant to be using this TV as art, then why do we have to fiddle with the settings each time the picture changes.

Please correct this as I'm sure many people have this request and hope you can come up with an update (come on devs, it's not that hard surely!)

sottycat
First Poster
Options
Just uploaded 68 photos from. USB to my new Frame and they are all surrounded by a pastel mauve frame ...not happy if this comment above is true 😕
0 Likes
Chris Deith
First Poster
Options

Totally agree - what’s the point o having mounts if you can only use with one image, manually selected?

ALL the publicity photos show mounts. 

Come on Samsung - this isn’t good enough - please gets this fixed ASAP!

0 Likes
Csky
Explorer
Options

This is an addition, since there have been many posts since:

The latest version/update of art mode as I experience has no limits in usage of any colors or passepartout..

0 Likes