Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frame (43LS03RAUXXH) Art Mode - 3mm white line at top of screen -why?

(Topic created on: 06-05-2020 02:14 PM)
MatthewSteer
First Poster
Options

This issue only occurs on some pictures from Art Store and seems to apply when certain pictures are set with a mount.  Using Netflix and Apple TV via HDMI1 the screen is fine, so this 'quirk' only applies when in Art Mode.  Is this a known issue and any recommendations to prevent this small white line appearing on some pictures with certain mount types.

6 REPLIES 6
mattw
Student
Options

I have the same issue Frame TV 43" UK purchased in Nov 2019. A small issue but an issue nonetheless - what is the fix please Samsung

TessM
Mastermind
Options

Would you be able to tell me more about this? Are you able to send us a picture of the TV screen?

0 Likes
mattw
Student
Options

20200506_145820.jpg

0 Likes
I_sweat_pinot
First Poster
Options

Yes, this is quite annoying. I am not yet sure how many images must rotate before this line appears. Turning off art mode and then going right back into art mode alleviates the issue, for a little while. 

I saw another post where someone claimed that of you have over 60 pieces of art saved in your rotation, it triggers the bar to eventually appear. However, I haven't culled my collection to under 60 to test. 

Wish Samsung would address this. I imagine it's an easy code fix 

0 Likes
gusjohnson
Apprentice
Options

I have the exact issue.  See the picture sent in a subsequent post.   I am on the latest fireware.   Please escalate this bug fix to the devleopment team because it's 1) visually really bad 2) it's affecting a lot of the people who seem to be the most enthusiaatic users of this TV with a lot of art saved in fovorites (your best customers) and 3) it should be a simple software fix. 

thanks

0 Likes
Dpeezie
Apprentice
Options

Same issue - didn't notice it until I subscribed to the art store.  Now anytime I start a rotation I see the white stripe.

If there's no fix then I won't be continuing my subscription beyond the first month.  

0 Likes