Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

firmware updaye ver 1497.0

(Topic created on: 08-03-2021 06:16 PM)
steelmalc
Helping Hand
Options

Hi does anyone know what this update fixes or even does as i have no clue even tho iv done the update im on the q95t

cheers

S24 ultra 512gb-q95t tv- Galaxy watch 46mm
25 REPLIES 25
Cal
Explorer
Options

Probably broke something else..

0 Likes
mrrudikristensen
First Poster
Options

Godt spørgsmål.........

Har lige opdateret mit the frame 75" 2020 med håb om Google Assistent mulighed, men nej. Må fortsat slås med Bixby.

0 Likes
DaneB
Journeyman
Options

Of course no, there is no any info what firmware "improved"!?

There is also on forum group about major issue which we are facing kind of frame drop especially during some sport content with any settings of picture clarity, so we really hope that this long waited firmware will fix, but just another disappointment. 

Cal
Explorer
Options

When does the update usually go live for the TV automatically, is it long after its been out on the website for download to usb ?

0 Likes
PawelMerlin
Pioneer
Options

I tested all issues I have with my Q80T on this firmware but non was resolved so looks like some ghost update.

DaneB
Journeyman
Options

And for that, we have waited for 3 months! So depressing, that you don't see any progress for 3 months!

0 Likes
Cal
Explorer
Options

Worst TV I've had.. 

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Cal   It can take a bit of time for updates to appear over the air in some instances, USB download is often the first port of call.

I do not have a change log at the moment but am hopeful I will find out soon  via German community.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
PawelMerlin
Pioneer
Options

There is a changelog for US version 1462.1 that was released on 24 of February. Probably the 1497.0 is just European version of that one.

- Model : Q950T, Q900T, Q850T, Q800T, Q90T, Q80T, Q8DT, Q70T, Q7DT, LS03T, LS01T
- Version : 1462.1
1. Improved usability

2. Improved picture quality

3. Improved browser performance

4. Improved app performance

5. Improved stability

6. Improved usability of input devices