Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIRMWARE FOR UN40J5300AG IS CORRUPT

(Topic created on: 27-04-2018 06:10 PM)
Jerónimo
Apprentice
Options

Hi everyone. I'm having an issue with the latest j5300 firmware. Actually, I couldn't update the tv from the menu (it said that there wasn't any update available), so I use the computer to download the file (T-N14MJUABC).

When trying to extract, it gives me the corrupt/bad file message. I download it several times, turn off the antivirus, etc. But it is always the same. Could anyone help me? Thank you.

EDIT: this is the link where i found the file http://www.samsung.com/ar/support/model/UN40J5300AGCZB#downloads

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AntS
Options

Hi @Jerónimo. :robothappy:

Have you been in touch with your local Samsung TV Support team about this one?

0 Likes
Jerónimo
Apprentice
Options

Hi, thanks for the answer. I was able to get it unrar. And I was able to install the firmware. But now I have another problem. When trying to cast youtube or Netflix from my S7 Edge to the tv, the Phone disconnect as soon as a video start playing. This has never happenned before. Yes, I talked to them twice. The first time told me that engineering team should take a look at it after cheking both device with remote access. Keep waiting for a solution. The second time told me that the problem was on the apps vertion included in the new firmware and should contact them for a solution.