Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Firmware Download Link

(Topic created on: 20-01-2022 12:38 PM)
Simon_UoE
Apprentice
Options

Hi all.

I'm looking for a firmware/software update for QB65R, QB55R and QB50R signage screens. For some reason I can't find them on an assortment of Samsung websites or via Live Chat with Samsung support.

At the moment I can see a mix of either T-KTM2ELKUC-2200.1 and T-KTM2ELKUC-2220.5 at the moment. I know it needs to be done by USB and not over the network.

I just want to make sure my marketing screens are running the latest firmware/software!

Kind regards,
Simon

5 REPLIES 5
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Have you tried SamMobile.com? If you cannot find it there, then I am afraid you have to look at third-party websites, which may carry the risk of a virus. To circumvent this, use VirusTotal, to ensure you stay safe, when downloading such firmware 😎. Hope this helps! 😊
0 Likes
Simon_UoE
Apprentice
Options

thank you for replying LiquidSnake. Unfortunately, that site appears to be dedicated to mobile devices.

Kind regards,

Simon

xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
This page may be helpful to you

How to update a Samsung TV via USB

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/tv-audio-video/how-to-update-a-samsung-tv-via-usb/
0 Likes
Simon_UoE
Apprentice
Options

OK, I guess these screens (65, 55 and 50 models) just don't get any updates ...

I think I'm going mad!

Thanks xSteveuk

Screenshot at 2022-01-20 14-38-19.png

0 Likes
Gusthy
First Poster
Options

I cant download my QB75H-TR latest firmware, Need something "partner login" for download the  T-KTMEBWWC-1140.2_USB.zip file from samsung site. Any idea? I have 5 pcs from this series and all firmware is 1111...Not working youtube etc...

0 Likes