Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Firmware Developer update 9999.9

(Topic created on: 30-07-2021 11:33 AM)
Atarufox
First Poster
Options

Hi all.

Times ago I changed the usage of my UE43NU7190 in developer mode.

After that a firmware update was started automatically and now I have T-KTSUDEUC-9999.9 version and it is impossible to upgrade or restore the original firmware (not developers).

I did it because the space is very low on that TV, hoping that in developer mode (from the config) I was able to delete app (it is possible using another method).

Now the problem is: how to "remove" the developer software, so I can install the "users" firmware? Or how it is possible to force it (maybe setting the version from 9999.9 to 0000.0 or similar)?

Thank you all! 

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
mdiiorio
Voyager
Options

I'm afraid you voided your warranty. The best would be to pay for support and to replace the main board.

0 Likes
Atarufox
First Poster
Options

Thanks mdiiorio for the answer, but the warranty was already expired.... for  that I don what I did....

I would like to have a "reset" of the mainboard... if I have to pay a new mainboard it is better to change model. This one is really done in a bad way (not my point of view, but the truth - space is 0kb free even with the normal application installed)

0 Likes
mdiiorio
Voyager
Options

If it's expired then you can go through support and do the request. I think that you can even do the request through the chat support.

0 Likes
Atarufox
First Poster
Options

Hi.

I tried, with remote connection, but  no one solve it unfortunately. 

If there is something that I can do, ok. Otherwise I have to change the TV.

Thanks

0 Likes
mdiiorio
Voyager
Options

You have to ask them to schedule an appointment with a technician that should go to your home and change the main board if you accept to pay.

0 Likes
Atarufox
First Poster
Options

Thanks mdiiorio, but I know that changing the board will fix the problem....... please don't post if you are not able to answer my question to avoid spam...

I asked, since the first message, to know how to do the downgrade or a reset of the firmware from myself. :smiling-face:

Thanks

0 Likes
mdiiorio
Voyager
Options

I'm trying to help. You can't downgrade your firmware. It's supposed that you should not touch anything from the service menu. 

0 Likes
Atarufox
First Poster
Options

I know mdiiorio that you are trying to help, but I need a hint on how to downgrade.

It's supposed that I don't touch the service menu, right, but it is also supposed that Samsung fix the problem of the limited space (even for their apps)... this didn't happen (even if it was in warranty time). So, before to put the TV in the recycle bin, I want to try to resurrect it... because when the space is full (even on a factory reset on the original firmware) the normal APP menù doesn't appear; it can be showed only after 10 minutes since the TV is on. Now I'ìm trying to restore the firmware, to try other suggestions to don't install the apps (change country for example).

I know that this is possible without change the mainboard, but I need to know how from who knows.

Thanks.

0 Likes