Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Firmware 1481 EU ( 2015 TV) ?

(Topic created on: 27-01-2017 12:39 PM)
artenais
Journeyman
Options

Good day,

Samsung seem to have release firmware 1481 with Netflix HDR support in US/CA. What is the timeframe we can except for the EU rollout?

Thank you.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Kimppa
Student
Options

There is now update for JS9000. I downloaded versio 1500.3 from Samsung webpage in Finland and Netflix have HDR now! Finally!

View solution in context

29 REPLIES 29
vetikje
First Poster
Options
June. that's what Australian customer service says.
0 Likes
Andy_UK
Apprentice
Options

I'd like to know that too.  🙂 

0 Likes
Dani88
First Poster
Options
+1. When will they release on EU TVs?
0 Likes
Diawl
First Poster
Options

UK customer services have no idea when it will be released. There advice was to keep it connected so it received any updates. Clearly samsung are unwilling to make a statement on the U.S. forum. I'll be amazed if they make one onight here. Come on  samsung how hard can it be to ammend the firmware for the EUROPEAN models.

0 Likes
Meyea
Student
Options

Same for me. Tried us firmware without any chances

0 Likes
DamoH
First Poster
Options

Yeah I'd be interested in this too, after following the US customer support thread, I don't see why the US TV can have the update and we can't.

for the record HDR does work on this TV as proved by my Xbox One S.

0 Likes
Andy_UK
Apprentice
Options

I know Diawl, I've been following the US board too desperately waiting for the 4K & HDR streaming experience I was led to believe I bought (ticking the box with 1 app does not count Samsung!). I noticed they said that this board is about us helping ourselves and each other rather than them offering support or information so I'd be surprised to see any responses from Samsung. Par for the course for Samsung.

I've become incredibly disheartened with Samsung over the past year, false promises and lack of information or support has convinced me this is the last Samsung product I'll buy. They aren't interested in their customer's needs, and are totally out of touch with today's technology early adopters.

For me, having invested in several Samsung phones and 'Evolution' TVs, its time to move on. It's shame as they do build nice technology, they just don't get that it doesn't END there 😞

0 Likes
Meyea
Student
Options

I do confirm Amazon prime video app support for HDR on this TV, PS4pro and PS4 hdr support as well

0 Likes
azazzaro
First Poster
Options

Ma quando esce la versione 1481 per l'Italia? mica l'ho capito ....:(

0 Likes