Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fire Stick With SAMSUNG 75" 8K QE75QN700ATXXU

(Topic created on: 31-10-2021 01:19 PM)
WRUREFEREE
Apprentice
Options

Hi All,

Yesterday my new SAMSUNG QE 75QN700ATXXU 75" QLED 8K TV arrived as the previous model 4K screen failed after only three years

When i plug the fire Stick in to any HDMI port all i get is a black screen, the TV can see the Fire Stick however the menu or home screen will not load.

I have phoned Samsung who remotely accessed my TV and rebooted the HDMI Ports made no difference.

The device works fine on older TV's i even tried a new Fire Stick in the TV nothing will load.

Samsung told me to contact Amazon or to reach out in the forums, as the seem to think that the 4K Fire Stick may not work on a 8K Samsung TV

Please Help

6 REPLIES 6
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi
Try below
Restart the Fire TV Stick. If Your Fire TV Stick doesn't have a power button, you can turn it off and back on by unplugging it from power for at least three seconds, and then plugging it back in. This will usually fix an unresponsive Fire TV Stick
0 Likes
WRUREFEREE
Apprentice
Options

Hi Steve

Thanks for the reply we have tried everything mate, makes no difference cant get the firestick to load

0 Likes
hannah33369
Pioneer
Options
Factory reset the tv
0 Likes
WRUREFEREE
Apprentice
Options

Already tried it Samsung basically told me the TV is fine passed it back to Amazon who are just as helpful 

0 Likes
Options

Did you ever get this to work?  I just got a Samsung QN65QN900AFXZA 8K SMART TV and I'm having the same issue you have. I have 2 firesticks the 4k and the max. I keep getting the black screen and nothing. Any help? 

0 Likes
Options

Update:

Up to this point we tried everythink. Reset TV, Changed device to different ports, I mean we tried everything. 

I contacted Samsung and after months of going back and fourth with Amazon and Samsung they (Samsung) finally came to my home. They replaced a part inside of my one connect box. They said that High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) was blocking me from using the firestick on the TV. After they replaced that piece the firestick starting working again. Thank God the TV was under warranty still.

0 Likes