Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Faulty TV

(Topic created on: 20-05-2021 05:02 PM)
nellis27
First Poster
Options
I bought a 1X 2020 55" Q70T QLED 4K HDR Smart TV   from you on 04 December 2020 REF  UK3337256666. I paid £679.20. TV looks amazing worked fine for a month and at the end of January  find the goods have the following fault:
The TV screen Flickers and there is a line showing horizontally and after the screen goes blank or the TV reset itself
I have tried to reason with Samsung Customer service to get the TV working and it been repaired 3 times unsuccessfully every time it works for 1 week then brakes again with the same fault and every time i have to wait about  3 weeks for repairs Samsung refused replacement stating I should contact the company I bought it from for replacement or refund which IS WWW.SAMSUNG.COM . Samsung then stated that their police doesn't alow refunds for faulty goods after 28 days or replacement and all they can do is keep fixing it until warranty expires and then you are on your own now the same fault I have spent 3 of the last 6 months I bought it waiting for repairs I have spent over 20 hours on the phone just trying to speak with Samsung customer service about the issue but they are simply refusing to acknowledge it even though i have been a loyal customer for 8 years now buying directly from them. The moral of the story is although Samsung makes great products and discounts, if you buy from them you won't be protected and if your product happens to be faulty you are on your own, so please please don't ever buy from Samsung directly. Thank you 

2 REPLIES 2
Muffet
First Poster
Options
You need to contact the company you brought the T.V from to get a refund or replacement.
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
They did, it was Samsung who clearly don't give a rat's *****
0 Likes