Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Factory Reset TV Samsung Tizen - Consequences?

(Topic created on: 30-07-2022 10:48 AM)
LeokiM
First Poster
Options

Hello. Within 1 week I was forced to do factory reset on TV Samsung Tizen for around 8 times,  I don't remember. With every factory reset I had huge issues with TV (black screens, hanging, no WIFI, losing connections to internet, disappearing of channel lists) that I wasn't able to use it the way I should be able to. So, as I believed that the issue would be fixed, I did factory reset it, which bring me another black screens, hanging, no WIFI, losing connections to internet, disappearing of channel lists,  etc. I want to know if it is safe to factory reset more often, if there are huge issues with device? Can it bring any other issues like destroying the device or any other issues? Is it safe or should I be careful with Factory Reset and even 'count down' how many times I had to do it in a sense to know to not reach some kind of limit?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Medi131177
First Poster
Options
Sorry I don't know but if you find out let me know I've just got a new tv so I hope I don't have the same issue 😅
0 Likes
LeokiM
First Poster
Options

I got UE32T5302AK Samsung Tizen. I just wanted to figure out about how often i can perform Factory Reset until it would be very bad for device?

0 Likes
0Lancel0tt
Student
Options
Firesale kind of like ..,NonZero Sum Game
0 Likes
LeokiM
First Poster
Options

But is it safe to do factory reset on the TV few times if there are lot of issues? Or every factory reset can do a harm on the storage or any part of the TV?

0 Likes
LesterSmith
First Poster
Options

Factory reset is one of the helpful methods as it helps resolve my picture problem on Samsung. I found one of the simplest ways to do it from here  https://nesthomecontrol.com/factory-reset-samsung-tv-without-remote/

0 Likes