Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exporting channel list on UA55NU7100

(Topic created on: 17-08-2018 01:53 PM)
fawal_1997
First Poster
Options

Hello everyone ,

I purchased and mounted my new UA55NU7100 TV today. it was mentioned in the manual that I can export the channel list to a USB. But, I cannot find this option anywhere on the TV. Now I am stuck with a 1000 Channel with a lot of garbage channels. My software version is T-KTM2LUABC-1103.4
So, Can I enable this feature on the tv or what?

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
CarlH
Options

@fawal_1997. This appears to be a non-UK model. Can you tell me where you're based? I can then point you in the right direction.

0 Likes
fawal_1997
First Poster
Options

I am located in Egypt

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi @fawal_1997. I had a look into this.

I found the User Manual for the UA55NU7100 on the Samsung Africa site; and compared it with the manual for the UK's UE55NU7100.

Doing a CTRL F keyword search for "channel list", I found this in the manual for the UK UE55NU7100:

Exporting Channel List.JPG

No similar reference in the manual for the UA55NU7100 though. Judging from that, I'd be inclined towards sayiing that there's no exporting channel list function on your specific model TV - but it might be best to get in touch with your local Samsung Support to confirm that.

Michel_Shehata
Student
Options

Have you found a solution for this issue yet?

0 Likes
fawal_1997
First Poster
Options

Unfortunately I did not find a solution. I settled with using the favourites list. I even tried to change the TV's Region to US and still no luck.

0 Likes
Moneim_Emad
First Poster
Options

Unfortunately you are right, I had the same issue with my TV with model UA55RU7300 in Egypt

DanielNaguib
First Poster
Options

Same here in Egypt. I will NEVER buy samsung again!

0 Likes
Sameh Elsakka
Student
Options

Dear all, 

I solved this problem on my Samsung UA43NU7100  by going to the Hidden service Menu(you will need a mobile phone that have IR bluster and download Rcoid remote and from it download the samsung remote (the last one in the list called any tv since 2008),then while the tv is on press on info than factory buttons a blue menu will appear ,press on option then local set and set it to AD_AU2 then close the tv and open it again ,the extract option should appear now

Michel_Shehata
Student
Options

This is really amazing. It really works!

It changed the TV country settings to Australia (language, time zone, etc..).

The Import/Export option is revealed now and works well.

You can use a software on your PC via software called "ChanSort" to edit the channels easier and save it as per your preferred preferences and import it back to the TV.

you can download ChanSort from https://github.com/PredatH0r/ChanSort/releases

Thank You Sameh for sharing this