Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exchange qn900a faulty

(Topic created on: 20-05-2022 08:16 PM)
Toddy94
Pioneer
Options
Hi everybody I thought after  my previous tv being replaced after going faulty twice in 11 months(2 faulty screens) with reflector issues/ banding my troubles would be over  but replacement is showing the mini neo led grid when watch tv(the film fury then ideal world TV my stomach sank.
First three weeks the tv was faultless then noticed the grid pattern on screen and band when football was on .
I have tried settings until blue in the face ,factory reset but problems are still there and due to previous experience I know they get worse. 
Samsung help anybody help I am quickly losing confidence in the televisions samsung are making. 
When the panel displays white/ blue /smoke the back light grid should not be visible at anytime.
This tv retails for over £3000 pounds and has lasted 23 days really poor 
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @Toddy94 ,

that shouldn't be happening at all! Is this only displaying when you are watching a football match? Would you be able to share some images of what you see?

You also mentioned that this was purchased 23 days ago, have you tried to reach the retailer to get this replaced?

0 Likes
Toddy94
Pioneer
Options
Hi it appears on everything that shows white or blue sky clouds as I said before the tv was great for 3 weeks then I noticed the screen not panning like usual and then I noted the mini led grid on the tv.
This tv came from Samsung in a exchange due to my original tv being faulty and had been deemed faulty twice.
I know the fault will get worse but why should I wait it on 23 days old.
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Thanks for clarifying that. is this affecting content reproduced from an external device or all of them? Is the TV running on the latest version available for it (1903.0)? You can check this from the TV Settings> Support> About TV or Contact Samsung.

If this is up to date I would recommend contacting our AV Team to try some further troubleshooting steps and/or provide you with the next steps. They can be reached on: 0333 000 0333.

0 Likes
Toddy94
Pioneer
Options
Hi just been on to samsung complaints useless only for internal use with no customer feedback no wonder customers are buying other brand tvs very poor indeed.
0 Likes