Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Everytime i turn my tv on i have to a accept the terms and condtions ALL THE TIME!

(Topic created on: 02-10-2022 08:41 AM)
Mason64
First Poster
Options

Hi 

I have a Samsung tv Model code UE32N4302 which can not be found on Samsung's web site for some reason. 

from the day i have had the tv (Maybe two or 3 years ago ) every time i turn the tv on i have to accept the terms and conditions EVERYTIME! even if i turn it off for 2 seconds. 

I only use it for the smart features (netflix and prime). I have fully updated the firmware a while ago and there is no new updates. i have fully factory reset it i have done the soft reset yet it always asks. 

its becoming a right pain as it takes 30 seconds to a 1 minute to get to what i need to do with the tv. 

Any ideas?

Thanks for reading. 

2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options

@Mason64: Please can you head to Home > Settings > General > System Manager > Samsung Account, and make sure that you are signed in to your Samsung account. If you are then, while you're here, select My Account > Terms & Conditions, Privacy Policy, and see if you can agree to the terms from this location. I also recommend heading to Home > Settings > Terms & Privacy, to check the terms and conditions for Smart Hub, and agree to them if applicable. 

0 Likes
(1)
ShamsungUK
First Poster
Options

I appreciate this an old reply but I’m wondering if this would have actually offered any help back then. There is no option to ‘accept’ or otherwise in this section of the settings - either under T&Cs or Privacy. I get this really annoying request every time I switch the tv on too. And as anyone unfortunate enough to have experienced the fiery pits that is Samsung support will know, there’s no resolution on offer. I’ve had this for weeks now and still no software update to fix.

0 Likes