Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EU55HU8200 - HDCP 2.2 only on hdmi 3 and no UHD color

(Topic created on: 09-02-2018 09:58 PM)
Boyar
First Poster
Options

Hi

i have EU55HU8200 tv with Playstation4 pro connected over Hdmi cable compatible with 4K video streaming. 

I wanted to have HDR quality on PS4pro so i have enabled UHD colors on each hdmi port but not on hdmi 3 as it was grayedout in the tv settings. Thing is that apparently only this port supports HDCP 2.2 which is required by ps4 to have hdr quality.

if i switch to other hdmi ports then i got only hdcp 1.4 and if will stay with hdmi3 i can get hdcp 2.2 but cannot anable UHD colors on this port

any ideas ?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Sonb
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem and its making me crazy. If you find any solution plsss let me know I will do the same.

Thnx and good luck!

0 Likes
Iscodisco96
First Poster
Options

Having exactly the same issue, I got it working originally on the PS4 pro after months of having the pro that I needed to turn the uhd colour on in settings (all 3 were available to turn on a few days ago) I went on it last night and when I loaded up god of war it came up it didn’t recognise HDR was on. Went into the settings and it would only let me turn HDMI 1 on (2&3 Greyed our) if anyone has a solution please let me know. 

0 Likes