Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error SID_no_signal

(Topic created on: 18-11-2020 02:47 PM)
Gk1231
First Poster
Options

PXL_20201118_095151201.jpg

We turned on the TV yesterday and this page displayed. We have spoken to Samsung, tried to hard reset it but it won't allow us did to saying in correct pin. We have also tried all the normally thing like unplugging and powering down for a few hours etc

The only thing that can be brought up is the settings menu bit even some of those options are greyed out. As well as the general setting freezes when selected.

Had any one encountered this before ? We believe it as something to do with the internet connection and have swapped out the ethernet cable but that hasn't worked either. 

Please help if you have any ideas ? 

0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
DUMITRU79
Troubleshooter
Options
Unfortunately, i think this is not a problem that can be solved remotely...it may very well be a hardware issue. 👍
0 Likes
Imo28
Student
Options

Hi have you had any luck with this? Mine just started doing it last night. Frustrating to say the least. 

Thanks

0 Likes
Ali Shabbir
First Poster
Options

SOLVED. I had this same issue and I fixed it. All you need to do is turn the TV off, unplug ALL devices that are connected to the TV (ex. cable box, satellite box, console, LAN cable). When everything is plugged out, unplug power cord from the outlet for 60 seconds. Plug it back in and you should be brought back to the set-up menu from when you first set up your TV. This worked for me so I hope it works for y’all too.

0 Likes
manufacturer sucks
First Poster
Options

Just got this error message today.  Every time Samsung has an update they f' up my tv connection. Most times the tv won't even turn on and I have to reset everything all over again. 

0 Likes