Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error code 107

(Topic created on: 14-05-2021 12:54 AM)
LaTasha
First Poster
Options

My TV constantly drops wifi and gives me error code 107. Im having to go to the network setting and rest set every time...this is getting annoying. It just started doing this over the last few months. Serial number: ****                 Model Number: QN85Q80TAFXZA

Please help! 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options

Hi @LaTasha, I've removed your Serial number from the post as this is unique and personal to you. With regard to the issue, the error code indicates issues with connecting to the internet. Do you have a stable internet connection? Have you tried disconnecting the TV from the router, restart both, then connect them again? Does it still come up with this error? 

0 Likes
LaTasha
First Poster
Options

Yes I have a stable connection. I don't have issues with any other devices or TVs. I have tried everything and everyday (sometimes multiple times per day) I have to rest the network and log back into the Wifi. 

0 Likes
SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options

Thanks, have you checked if the software is up to date (Menu > Support > Software update > Update now)? Also, have you tried a Factory reset? Let me know if you need help on how to do this. 

0 Likes
Richie8
First Poster
Options

I’m having the same issue on all 3 tvs I have just brought. iPad phones computer all working fine no problem. 

I have reset the network settings on the tv and also turned the router of what else can we do thanks. 

0 Likes