Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Code 107

(Topic created on: 14-05-2021 05:27 PM)
AShazad786
Student
Options

I’ve been trying for the last 2 to 3 hours to get my Wifi reconnected to my Samsung TV as all day it’s been reading as Error 107 when trying to connect to the Wifi this has never happened before, my wifi is absolutely fine as it is currently connected to my phone so the wifi is not the issue and I have already tried resetting my network settings and the setting my Wifi again as normal this has not worked the error code 107 keeps coming up I need urgent assistance in this matter.

kind regards,

Mr Shazad.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @AShazad786 ,

can you please provide me with the TV model (this can be found at the back on a white sticker)? What software version is this currently running on and is the TV connecting to your phone if you use this as a hotspot? The software version can be found from the TV Settings> Support> About this TV or Contact Samsung.

AShazad786
Student
Options

The TV Model is U50TU7000KXXU and no my phone is not the hotspot I’m using my TalkTalk Wifi I’ve tried reconnecting the Wifi but nothing has worked.

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Thanks for that, @AShazad786 , I was just trying to find if there is anything on the Wi-Fi signal stopping the TV from connecting to it. Which is why I ask you to try to connect the TV to your phone (using this at a hotspot). 

Would you be able to try this and also tell me what software version is this currently running on so I can try to help? 

Niccij
First Poster
Options

I’m the same. I have smart tv UE55TU7020. I’ve only had it about six weeks and it keeps disconnecting. I have to turn it off and back on again and even then it doesn’t work. This needs sorting out. 

0 Likes