Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Error Code 107

(Topic created on: 16-01-2021 01:54 PM)
Dennis35
Student
Options

What does error code 107 meanon my Samsung UE55RU700K. I watch a film on Amazon and when it finishes i can`t get wi-fi because of error code 107

44 REPLIES 44
Tsj52
Student
Options

Thanks this worked for me!

0 Likes
LivinginFrustration
First Poster
Options

I installed a new Samsung TU700D Smart TV two weeks ago.  I'm getting Error code: 107 or Error code: 102 every couple of days; there is no specific time this occurs, it doesn't matter if the TV has been on for a few hours or if the TV is initially turned on.  I've had to Reset several times.  There is no interruption to the Wifi for my computer, my cell, Ipad, or other devices.  What can I do to correct this?

phoenixu6v
First Poster
Options
my Samsung tv every other day keeps giving same error code.keep resetting router and it works but very annoying. I have 3 more Samsung tv in the house no problem with them. any help please
0 Likes
Purple77
Apprentice
Options

Mine has been doing the same since I bought it. Maybe about a year. I have had to reset multiple times and it’s getting annoying because I have to keep putting my apps and passwords back on. I think it’s just a defective tv. 

Code 107
First Poster
Options

I am having the same issue with my new 55” Frame TV. Have to reset it about every other day.  2 other Samsung TV’s on the same WiFi have zero issues.  And the weird thing is this tv is literally 4 feet from the WiFi router.  Sure would like an an answer to this issue...

0 Likes
Purple77
Apprentice
Options

I actually still had warranty and they came and changed out a part. I’m not sure what part it was because I had to leave but they said not to connect our gaming systems on there.

0 Likes
Tabbycats
First Poster
Options

Thank you I’ve spent hours trying to sort it 😃

0 Likes
Trace13
Student
Options

OMG me too! So annoying! I have a child being investigated for Autism and the TV is her life! I have tried every thing! So frustrated and exhausted with a 3 year old having tantrums! Hope someone helps us 

0 Likes
Trace13
Student
Options

That didn’t work for me. Any other ideas please?

0 Likes
Trace13
Student
Options

Hi Tess, I’m having same issues can you help pleeeeeease 

0 Likes