Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error code 106

(Topic created on: 27-06-2020 11:58 AM)
Nwebb
First Poster
Options

Hi there 

I can't watch any streamed services on my Samsung tv continuously (eg Disney, Stan or Netflix).

When I try to watch Stan it comes up with Error code: -106. And says 'check network connection.'

But my internet works fine on all other devices.

Any ideas? 

5 REPLIES 5
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hey @Nwebb, I hope you are well. Are you still experiencing issues with the connection of the TV? If so, what is the model of the TV and is it running on the latest software version? Menu > Settings > Support > Software Update > Update Now. Are you able to connect your TV to another internet connection such as a smartphone personal hotspot? This way we can understand if the TV is having difficulties connecting to any network or just the main one you use. 

0 Likes
tqm
Student
Options

I have the same problem with just my Spotify account all of my other apps including my internet app indicate that I'm connected to the internet.  That is, I can search the internet and watch TV programs.  I just can't use Spotify.  When I attempt to use Spotify I just get the error 106 stating that I'm not connected to the Internet.  I tried removing and reinstalling the Spotify app, updating the software.  Nothing has worked so far.  My Spotify had been working fine for six months.  I don't know what happened to make it shut down on me.  My Spotify account works just fine on all of my other devices.

0 Likes
tqm
Student
Options

However, if I open the Spotify app on my laptop first then everything works just fine??

0 Likes
Palgarup
First Poster
Options

I have the Same error code/problem with 7+ And  abciView.. all my other streams work fine and 7+ and iView work on my laptop. Have you had any luck?

0 Likes
lucypevensie
Journeyman
Options

Hello, I recently set up a new iPhone running OS 16.2  and my TV UE32T5300AKXXU will not connect to my personal hotspot running on EE The IP settings are all empty apart from the Mac address which I do not know is correct or not. Wireless connection finds my hotspot network but will not accept the password for that.  Do you have any advice please? Thank you. 

0 Likes