Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 107

(Topic created on: 22-05-2021 04:53 PM)
Members_PQ4IPsU
Apprentice
Options

I recently bought a UE55TU7020 (2020) HDR 4K Ultra HD Smart TV, 55 inch. It is about to become a target for brick throwing as it will not stay connected to the internet no matter what I do. I have excellent wifi in my home and don't have issues with any other device. Going by the number of posts I see about the same issue it is a common problem yet Samsung don't seem to be doing anything to address it. 

Before I get even madder and throw a brick, is there a solution anywhere?

7 REPLIES 7
karlosslim
Pioneer
Options
Is there no option for amount of time attached to the wifi before it disconnects? Just thought I would ask as I had similar issues with other tv
Fuzzyjon
Student
Options

I'm having exactly the same issue with this model bought yesterday.

My brother who is a network architect and engineer for the national ait traffic control service and BT have both said the TV is to blame and is faulty.

0 Likes
Members_PQ4IPsU
Apprentice
Options

Hi, thanks for your response. Nope. It's just a total pain and is driving the family daft. We've had it for a week, tried everything and nothing works. Very poor from a so-called reputable company.

Members_PQ4IPsU
Apprentice
Options

Yep, ours is a week old. We have tried everything to no avail. I work in IT and am about to give up on  this TV after finding the same as your brother.

0 Likes
Aaron M
First Poster
Options

Hi there all.  I'm a network guy and I was getting this same 107 error code (or network / internet variation).   I tired, wired, wireless, DNS settings, Network Reset and TV reset - NOTHING worked....... well one thing DID work.  If you're one of those types like me that have NON-STANDARD wireless modems or home network equipment, you might want to connect your TV wirelessly to your internet provider and bypass your Netgear or Cisco router or Linksys or whatever it is that you have.  Connect to your internet provider.  Simply put these TV's are designed to work with them directly.  They are not designed to make multiple hops through personal range IP addresses 10.... or 192...  

The moment I did this to mine - it connected wirelessly. - almost instantly.  Good luck you animals.  This problem is BEHIND me.

0 Likes
Vannida
First Poster
Options

Aaron may I ask how do you connect to your TV directly to your internet provider?

I have tried everything but unable to connect, do I call my service provider?

0 Likes
Fuzzyjon
Student
Options

This is what happened with mine. It just connected and disconnected over and over within a few seconds or so.

I returned it and the company I purchased through took one second and said yep , we'll exchange it, it's useless. So I swapped for an LG at same sort of cost and worked with zero

0 Likes