Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equalizer settings for listening music

(Topic created on: 22-09-2019 02:47 PM)
Adee
Apprentice
Options

Hello,

What is the best configuration of the tv equalizer for listening music on the soundbar?

I have tv: 55q7fn

Soundbar: k450

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options
@Adee: Where the equaliser is concerned on the TV, this would come down to personal preference therefore I recommend having a play around with it via Settings > Sound > Expert Settings > Equaliser to find the optimum listening experience. If you go to Settings > Sound > Sound Mode, you can choose between Standard, Optimised and Amplify for further customisation options.

On the Soundbar remote, tap Sound Effect > Music. If you're connecting an external device via Bluetooth such as your phone then please tap the Source button, select BT, then enable Bluetooth on the phone and select the soundbar from the list of available devices.
0 Likes
Adee
Apprentice
Options
Thank you for your reply but I know that. I want to know the best settings for the equalizer only. For example woofer +3, 150 hz + 2, 300 hz + 1 ......
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
@Adee: What are you using to play the music files i.e Are you connecting a Bluetooth or USB device to the soundbar?
0 Likes
Adee
Apprentice
Options

The tv is contected to the soundbar through hdmi arc. I play a lot from youtube. Thank you

0 Likes