Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dolby vision

(Topic created on: 27-06-2021 10:54 PM)
EXILE69
Apprentice
Options

Did I just waist 1800 dollars on a TV that doesn't support dolby vision that the upcoming Xbox series x does support!? I really do hope you start supporting dv samsung.  I have plenty of samsung devices that I could easily switch to another company! 

10 REPLIES 10
Niceonelads
Pioneer
Options
i should imagine they will support it
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Well, when purchasing anything you should ALWAYS look at the spec and see if it meets your requirements, especially when spending that kind of money
0 Likes
Gaspo1
Pioneer
Options

Samsung are crazy if they dont give up there battle against DV. Just give us DV Samsung!! The question is when Samsung realize that we buyers want DV,can they do a software update then? Or do you have to buy a new TV.

EXILE69
Apprentice
Options

I do believe that they can do an update to allow dolby vision. Not 100 percent certain though.  

TheMainPlott
Apprentice
Options

Even if they don't want to pay for the license, they should let us purchase it in an app like Xbox did.  I'm refraining from purchasing any more Samsung TV's till they do something.

Mike1234567
Journeyman
Options

Let me buy the ***** license. Just give us the fricking option! Netflix, Xbox, new iPhones all support it. Samsung will never get my future dollar if they do not retroactively support Dolby vision and end this stupid tech war. 

Mike1234567
Journeyman
Options

Sign the petition please! http://chng.it/ZTTsbD46TF

BooHboot
Journeyman
Options

Not gonna happen.

Israeli
Journeyman
Options

It's a battle samsung can not win. Samsung really has to consider DV support. We want to watch DV netflix too. 

0 Likes