Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dolby Vision and DTS X support on Q95T?

(Topic created on: 03-10-2021 08:40 AM)
QLED_Q95T
Apprentice
Options

Hi!

Last year I sold one of my kidneys and bought a 55 Inch Samsung Q95T TV just to enjoy all latest available HDR formats and Sound Formats.

I didn't do so much research and bought the captioned TV in view of brand reputation.

I was paralyzed when I came to know that this TV doesn't support Dolby Vision and DTS X. 

It doesn't even pass-through the DTS X which is again a very big disappointment from Samsung. If it could then my Denon AVR would decode the DTS X sound and I definitely would have enjoyed it. But all went in vein.

Request to Samsung ==> Please enable Dolby Vision and DTS X decoding or Pass through on this TV quickly and save my other kidney.

If you can't , please let me know as I'll buy TCL top end model to meet my requirements and will never buy Samsung TVS in future.

2 REPLIES 2
First Poster
Options
Selling kidneys and more importantly needing one is not a joke. Why would you even feel the need to mention it. You spent more money than you wished you had. Just say that.
0 Likes
JasonSam
Student
Options

It is extremely rare for TV manufacturers to add features to current or former models. I can say with 99% certainty you will never have Dolby Vision on your TV.  Also DTS:X requires special chipset so you never have that. 

0 Likes