Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do not buy Samsung OLED TVs

(Topic created on: 23-11-2023 08:34 AM)
Kopicha
Explorer
Options

long story short, burn-in in just close to a year time of use. TV well taken care of ensuring short comp is always ran, never watch programs with prolong static image on screen. and Samsung claim it is "In Spec" to them and do not honor a screen replacement. So good luck to those who already own a Samsung OLED TV, pray that you dont get a lemon or at least take good care of your TV like a baby and avoid it from burn in else Samsung will tell you go F yourself.

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
Kopicha
Explorer
Options

it is not even an image. its a rather big patch on the bottom right of the screen. it does not resemble any kind of image. as i said i do not watch stuff with long static screen so i do not understand either.

regardless if anyone of you has this TV and you bought your TV pretty early that came before firmware 1448, and you have not updated your firmware. then you better becareful. You can see from RTings finding that the S95B has a glitch with long compensation function prior to the said firmware. and if you had use your TV long enough without it, there is a potential to have perm burn in

0 Likes