Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney plus error 1033

(Topic created on: 13-04-2020 10:11 PM)
Saint_Nick
Journeyman
Options

I have a ue40ku6400 - Disney + has been working fine for a few weeks but now I am getting this (no problem on another Samsung TV)

The error message relates to 'language settings' for what that's worth

I have been through disney + support & tried various things to no avail including verifying password, changing DNS settings etc.

Reinstalling smart hub worked until TV powered off then problem returned. Any ideas gratefull received - no one else seems to have this error!

61 REPLIES 61
AntS
Options

Cheers guys! 👍

I've asked our TV Tech experts about this one, and we'll let you know what they advise. 

In the meantime, for anyone else experiencing this issue, please let us know your TV model number and full software version info (and any screenshots you have of the error message, if possible) in this thread. 

Saint_Nick
Journeyman
Options

Nice one cheers👍Here we goHere we go

olisohunochi
Journeyman
Options

4BD4A990-C109-4E79-B051-DE308C31CFB6.jpeg

AA50588F-6F4B-4C9D-ADED-C80E4F9315A8.jpeg

B62CB0A2-EF2E-4EAD-9147-55BF5D860F58.jpeg

Same here!!! UE65KS8000

thks

0 Likes
Akascha
Apprentice
Options

Hi, same problem here (Germany) since yesterday. Samsung 6 Series KU 6519  Software Version 1242. Screenshot would look absolutely alike.

0 Likes
Hookie89
Journeyman
Options

I am also in the UK and have experienced the same error code for 24 hours now on the samsung tv.

Turned it all off, rebooted it, updated it, reinstalled it. Still does not work.

The Disney plus app works via the playstation but not the smart tv, despite it working the last few weeks. 

Connection is fine as youtube works on the smart tv.

Samsung tv model: UE55KU6400U

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Cheers guys! 👍

@Hookie89 , What's the full software version on your UE55KU6400U?

0 Likes
Hookie89
Journeyman
Options
Where would I find this information for you?
0 Likes
AntS
Options

@Hookie89 , For your K-Series TV,  on the remote: Home > [scroll to] Settings (cogwheel) > Support > Contact Samsung

0 Likes
Hookie89
Journeyman
Options
Many thanks,
Software version: T-JZMDEUC-1242.0
Hookie89
Journeyman
Options

Still the same error today 😞

0 Likes