Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Disney Plus & MU6400 & Error AS415

(Topic created on: 11-04-2020 12:19 PM)
PhonsIOM
Apprentice
Options

Hi there, have tried to download the Disney+ app in the Isle of Man this week since it launched here 2nd April, but getting error AS415 on this App, though others are fine.  The Disney+ app has just been released in this jurisdiction, but can't install.  Any suggestions? Thanks

26 REPLIES 26
Solution
YollyV
Journeyman
Options

I eventually managed to get it by resetting the smart hub, then when it asks you to agree to the ts&cs, press mute, vol+, channel+ and mute again and choose country to be UK. You'll have to make a note of all your passwords as you'll need to log back into Netflix etc. Hope this helps!

PhonsIOM
Apprentice
Options

Thanks all, it was a bit of a faff but all set up 🙂

Teamwork makes the dreamwork!

ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi all.

This issue was resolved in our servers last night and therefore all you now need to do is to search for the Disney+ app and download it. There should be no need to adjust any of the settings on your TV.

Hope this helps!

PhonsIOM
Apprentice
Options

Thanks, have reset the TV to IOM and Disney+ is now available.

AsadM
Options
That's great to hear, @PhonsIOM. Do give us a shout for any other assistance. Have a nice day, and stay safe!
0 Likes
Sam135
First Poster
Options

I get the same error message when trying to download the BT sport app. Can you resolve this issue on your servers also please?

0 Likes
dalaila
First Poster
Options

@PhonsIOM wrote:

Hi there, have tried to download the Disney+ app in the Isle of Man this week since it launched here 2nd April, but getting error AS415 on this App, though others are fine.  The Disney+ app has just been released in this jurisdiction, but can't install.  Any suggestions? Thanks

Following as I have the same issue in India

0 Likes