Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Disney Plus & MU6400 & Error AS415

(Topic created on: 05-04-2020 06:00 PM)
PhonsIOM
Apprentice
Options

Hi there, have tried to download the Disney+ app in the Isle of Man this week since it launched here 2nd April, but getting error AS415 on this App, though others are fine.  The Disney+ app has just been released in this jurisdiction, but can't install.  Any suggestions? Thanks

26 REPLIES 26
YollyV
Journeyman
Options

I'm having this same problem with my Samsung smart TV in Jersey channel islands too. Have tried disconnecting and reconnecting to WiFi and soft reset and nothing works. Any help or advice would be much appreciated! 

0 Likes
Cmac
Student
Options

Following as I have the same issue in Guernsey.

0 Likes
mike1701
Apprentice
Options

I'm in the Isle of Man too and have the same issue.

0 Likes
Luke0690
First Poster
Options

Same issue in Jersey, has it worked for anyone yet?

0 Likes
YollyV
Journeyman
Options

Still not working for me in Jersey. I don't know why as I was able to get Netflix and prime etc., OK. Hopefully Samsung will look into this and sort the issue for us! 

0 Likes
mike1701
Apprentice
Options

Fixed it - you have to reset the loction of the Smarthub app on the TV.. Set it to UK when the list comes up.

Details here:

https://help.playmo.tv/article/57-how-to-change-a-smart-hub-region-on-a-samsung-smart-tv

YollyV
Journeyman
Options

Mine is already set to UK, checked that earlier and still not working. Did you switch your TV off at the wall at all? 

0 Likes
Tumtum23
First Poster
Options

Having the same issue in the IOM. 

Contacted both Samsung & Disney live chats.... 

Samsung said a further update to software may be the reason. My TV says its up to date, but Samsung say there's another update available and will send a USB stick to do it manually.... not convinced....

Disney Live Chat said the Samsung App isn't yet available in the Isle of Man and to use another channel to watch; such as Sky Q, Web or phone app. They were unable to advise when that will change, annoyingly.

Disney advice sounds most plausible 

0 Likes
mike1701
Apprentice
Options

Change to another country and then set it back. 

Mine wasn't set to anything but 'All' the first on the list.

0 Likes