Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney+ and other apps not working on TV

(Topic created on: 23-05-2022 01:27 AM)
donnie 0v0
First Poster
Options

OK. SO. For whatever dumb reason, a bunch of websites and apps (disney+ and spotify in particular) refuse to load, only showing me this message.  What am I supposed to do??? Google isn't much help and I can't afford to reset smart hub/my TV as a whole (it's a shared TV.) I already confirmed it isnt a wifi problem. (My TV model code is UN65RU8000fXZC, meaning it's fairly new and not an outdated model.)

If it helps, here's the exact error I get for Disney+:

This Web page is not available.

Unable to load the page. https://cd-dmgz.bamgrid.com/bbd/samsung_tv_tizen/A/index.html may be temporarily down or have moved to a new Web address. 

Spotify and a bunch of other websites show me errors like this one, only with the link differing.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
PeteWright
First Poster
Options

Hi did you find a solution to this? Having the same problem!!

0 Likes
j0sh1e
First Poster
Options

I have total same problem 

It just tells me:

The website is not available.

The page could not be loaded. https://cd-dmgz.bamgrid.com/bbd/samsung_tv_tizen/index.html may be temporarily disabled or moved to a new URL.

(Translated from Czech)

Yesterday it worked but now it can't even load or long out so I don't have to pay for it next month.

0 Likes
Isabel B
First Poster
Options

Good day

Since yesterday my disney app no longer works on my samsung tv. It say the url has moved.  I tried everything.  Unplugged,  reset factory settings and everything else. It dies not even go into disneg via internet on my tv.

0 Likes
Kavatah
Student
Options

Same here. Disney+ worked fine until I had to reset the Q65 TV because of shutdown issues... After the reset, and update of all apps, the Disney+ app doesn't work anymore. 

Spotify and Netflix work fine though. 

0 Likes
Kavatah
Student
Options

OK. After just 30 more seconds of research, I managed to fix the issue. I went into the Apps on the TV, went in the installed apps section (scroll down a bit on the main screen), locate the disney+ app and press and hold down the main button on the remote (the round center button) a menu should appear with some option, one being Reinstall. Click that option and the app should reinstall and then it worked fine after that. 

Hope this helps. Probably do the same for any other apps having the issue.