Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Discount code QLED -1XDL-9834-39X invalid?

(Topic created on: 31-07-2021 11:05 PM)
Andrewprod
First Poster
Options

Am trying to buy QN90A TV but discount code QLED -1XDL-9834-39X comes up invalid. It should be valid until 3rd August. 

0 Likes

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
The code for a 10% discount on monitors has also ended early I believe. I could have sworn it said in the conditions it was available until the the 4th of August but it must have ended early. I just Googled and a few discount code websites still have it up with the 4th of August date but it doesn't work for me anyway. I suspect they get taken down early for reasons such as stock availability etc. but it's frustrating when payday lands and suddenly you can't use it anymore. What was the code for anyway?

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@Andrewprod: I've had a look into this for you, and the £100 discount code for the QN90A is only available for the 55 inch model and upwards. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Solution
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
The code for a 10% discount on monitors has also ended early I believe. I could have sworn it said in the conditions it was available until the the 4th of August but it must have ended early. I just Googled and a few discount code websites still have it up with the 4th of August date but it doesn't work for me anyway. I suspect they get taken down early for reasons such as stock availability etc. but it's frustrating when payday lands and suddenly you can't use it anymore. What was the code for anyway?
0 Likes
Andrewprod
First Poster
Options

£100 off - Screenshot_20210731-213948~2.png

0 Likes
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@Andrewprod: I've had a look into this for you, and the £100 discount code for the QN90A is only available for the 55 inch model and upwards. 

0 Likes
Andrewprod
First Poster
Options

Thanks AndrewL - that would explain it, although, as you can see from the screenshot I posted, the product page for the QN90A clearly says £100 off this TV using that code. Presumably one of the Samsung web people is correcting that as we speak 🙂

0 Likes