Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete transponders

(Topic created on: 11-07-2021 03:58 PM)
unhappy user
Apprentice
Options

It is strange.

Shortly: inserted a new card, made a search, 650 channels on list (it is crazy), of course I had to add new transponders because no predefined in TV, +100 more channels.

I am contacted the local Samsung support in Slovakia regarding transponder issues. "why I can´t delete transponders from TV, why I can only add?" The answer was that you can delete the not needed channels by external program. So, it is true, but how I do know, which one is the working (5 Eurosport, 10 nickelodeon, 7 NAt geo, etc) channel? Answer was I can´t help you.

My 15y old external no-name receiver was able to do it.

The guy from support promised to send the issue to technicians. You can think what happen.

Right........... NOTHING.

3 REPLIES 3
GER8S
First Poster
Options

Hello, same issue. After a blind scan, several "fake" transponder were automatically added. Did you find a solution?

0 Likes
unhappy user
Apprentice
Options

Hi, no solution, even after contacting samsung support. They don't care customer after they sell a product. Today the right side of the screen stay black, LED's are go on (second time). For now no more repair and no more SAMSUNG. If you have a chance to return it, do not hesitate.

0 Likes
GER8S
First Poster
Options

hello. I'm sorry for your inconvenience: which TV set do you own?

About the deleting of transponders, do they remian in memory even if you perform a factory reset?

0 Likes