Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delay with subtitles when watching a YouTube video on my Samsung QLED Q900R through Apple TV device...

(Topic created on: 06-05-2020 02:44 AM)
PeerNorway
Voyager
Options

Hello, I have had some issues getting the separate subtitles to be viewed on my big new TV when I watch foreign TV-shows and series from South Korea. This is through legit YouTube channels and uploads, and when I have the English subtitles on (which I had to set premaritally "on" in the settings as it seems to be the only option to have it on), I noticed there is a slight delay when they come up, and at the end of the video the last subtitles for the last scene in the video do not come up. However, when I watch it on YouTube on my MacBook without having to use Apple TV, it works just fine. So I assume this delay has to do with my setting on my Apple TV - or something I messed up on my new  Samsung Q900R TV. By the way, I use the Apple TV box, not the separate Apple TV app in the software on my Samsung TV - and it is only the 3rd generation Apple TV (not 4K), which works fine for my use for the time being...

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Morning @PeerNorway ,

would you be able to tell me if this is only affecting Youtube videos? Are all the devices software up to date?

You cancheck your TV software version from: Settings> Support>About this TV/Contact Samsung.

0 Likes