Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default Bluetooth Volume

(Topic created on: 28-09-2023 06:33 PM)
The_Gom-Jabar
First Poster
Options

Hello, 

I just bought a Frame TV. When I connect the tv to my bluetooth speaker, it connects with the volume at 100. Every time it reconnects, it defaults to 100 % volume. How do you change the default volume so it doesnt blast you at 100 when you connect? 

Thanks. 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AlexLdn
Voyager
Options
That's very weird, I've got a Frame TV as well and volume of set up as I left it. I'm connected to a sound bar not via hdmi arc, but use it sometimes with my phone on Bluetooth but no issue. Maybe delete the speaker unpair it and reconnect it?
0 Likes
catflap
Navigator
Options

I have the same problem, but not with the same TV. I have the freestyle projection TV. The only way I can avoid that is the first turn on the projection and go to the main menu page (Samsung Hub) where there are no apps running. Then turn on the Bluetooth soundbar and when the volume level shows on screen I lower it to the level that I want while it's still on the main Samsung Hub menu page. Otherwise try connecting directly with a cable and see if that changes anything. I've had to do it that way especially because my neighbors complained when the audio blasted for a couple of seconds until I could get it down to a normal level.

0 Likes