Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dark Shadow on TV

(Topic created on: 20-02-2022 12:08 PM)
I Wilkinson
First Poster
Options

Hi my TV has a shadow on the left hand side of screen - it is there even when I connect to DVD, SKY box, or Netflix.. so not the device connecting to the TV.. I have tried the remote fix and it says contact Samsung for support.. The TV is only 3 years old.. Samsung support say it is broken and they can fix it at my cost .. The Tv was £500 Samsung know there is a fault with the board and pins, but will not release a statement on the faulty board .. Just Google "Shadows appearing on Samsung TV" Samsung has a duty of care to its Customers which it chooses to ignore Samsung signed these boards off and Samsung passed them for use when clearly the boards where not fit for purpose.. I have an LG TV which is 11 years old and it works perfectly no problem with it except its large frame around the screen .. The Customer Support engineer in chat could only apologies an APPOLOGY SURELY IS AN ADMISSION OF GUILT.. for using substandard products .. I would like very much to see Samsung resolve this

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
This page may be helpful to you

Why does shadow appear in Samsung TV screen while watching?

https://www.samsung.com/in/support/tv-audio-video/why-does-shadow-appear-in-samsung-tv-screen-while-....
0 Likes
Julianariveros79
First Poster
Options

Yodoesn't o doesn't say anything 

0 Likes