Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dark screen

(Topic created on: 07-06-2020 12:13 PM)
Hippievalues
Student
Options

Ive recently bought a 7 series uhd 4k tv,on a some of the apps,apple tv plus especially the picture is really dark,in the dark scenes on some programmes its literally like watching a black screen,tried changing settings,tried the chat thing here where someone from samsung took control and its exactly the same,feeling very much like ive wasted my money

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options
@Hippievalues: What is the model number of your TV, located on the sticker on the back of the device? Can you clarify what troubleshooting steps you went through with the Live Chat agent to address the issue?
0 Likes
Hippievalues
Student
Options
Its ue43tu7000kxxu,im not 100 % sure what she did to be honest,she said she was deleting and then reinstating the apps,thats pretty much it i think and told me to turn off and unplug the tv for 20 seconds when she had finished
0 Likes
scchipli
Explorer
Options

@AndrewL any update on this as I have exactly the same issu? Very dark on 4K HDR content from Disney+ and Prime. HD content is fine. Support engineer took control of my TV but not improvement. On the verge of returning the TV...

0 Likes
scchipli
Explorer
Options

Upgrading the firmware to 1302 made a big improvement for me.

0 Likes